сторінка 103 вправа 3 гдз 10 клас англійська мова Буренко 2018
Відповідь до p. 103 ex. 3:
1. The highest body of the state executive power of Ukraine is represented by the Cabinet of Ministers.
2. The Cabinet of Ministers was formed in 1991.
3. It consists of the Cabinet’s presidium composed of five members and several ministries that are represented by their ministers.
4. Its actions are based on the Ukrainian Constitution which describes functions and duties of the Cabinet of Ministers, laws of Ukraine and presidential orders.
5. The President of the country appoints the Prime Minister but the candidature has to be approved by the Parliament.
6. Candidates to the Cabinet of Ministers are nominated by the Prime Minister.
7. The ministers of Foreign Affairs and of Defence are nominated by the President.
8. The Government is responsible to Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine and reports to it.
9. A great problem of Ukrainian society is corruption.