сторінка 152 вправа 2 гдз 10 клас англійська мова Буренко 2018
Відповідь до p. 152 ex. 2:
1. Our century is the century of the newest technologies.
2. We can't imagine our fascinating and chaUenging world without information technologies.
3. Modern gadgets have become part of our daily life giving us fantastic means of communicating, exploring, helping in everything we do.
4. The computer is the most important device for us because it is a source of education, communication and entertainment.
5. It can store, retrieve and process data, type documents, send e-mails, play games, create presentations and videos and do lots more.
6. There are different types of computers: they are workstations. deskt|op computers (desktops), laptop computers (laptops), notebook computers (notebooks), mainframe computers (mainframes), gaming computers, netbooks. microcomputers, minicomputers, personal computers of two main styles (PC and Mac) and others.
7. Using computers we can get aU sorts of information from the Internet, debate urgent problems with other Internet users online if we enter the chat room.
8. Computers are used by bankers and scientists, telephone operators and police, doctors and engineers, teachers and weather forecasters, students, housewives and schoolchildren, the young and the old. millions and millions of people.
9. Using mobile phones we make calls, send texts, take pictures, listen to music, play computer games and lots more.
10. Modern technologies have disadvantages, too. Mobile phones and computers can have a bad influence on people's health, especially children.
11. But taking into consideration the development of science is rapid we must start learning today to be ready to live in our computerised, nuclear and supersonic age.