сторінка 168 вправа 3 гдз 10 клас англійська мова Буренко 2018
Відповідь до p. 168 ex. 3:
1. There are different types of natural disasters that can happen.
2. Earthquakes are caused by tectonic plates when they rub against each other or mine blasts or nuclear tests carried out by people.
3. Hurricanes, typhoons, cyclones are the weather phenomena where
large storms swirl in circles and reach a wind speed of over 74 miles per hour.
4. A tsunami is caused by either an underwater earthquake or volcanic eruption.
5. A flood is an overflow of water that covers the earth.
6. A mudslide is a liquid mass of dirt and ground sliding down a mountain.
7. An avalanche is a large amount of snow, ice or rock falling rapidly down the side of a mountain..
8. Fires and volcanic eruptions are very dangerous, they destroy the natural habitat of animals, the homes of people leaving families homeless.
9. Natural disasters influence greatly economy, the physical and mental health of people, can bring infectious diseases and lots more.
10. Changes in weather and climate influence infectious diseases spreading among people.
11. These changes threaten our health through the food we eat, the air we breathe, the water we drink.