сторінка 72 вправа 8 гдз 10 клас англійська мова Буренко 2018
Відповідь до p. 72 ex. 8:
1. Isn’t it easy to be a teenager today, is it?
2. Very often teenagers say “Our parents and teachers don’t understand us at all. They don’t hear us. Maybe these are differences between some representatives of
generations in their attitude to life that cause the lack of understanding with each other”.
3. Some of the representatives of the “older generation” say that teenagers are rude, lazy, they wear ridiculous clothes, they spend their time listening to horrendous
noises which they consider to be music, they lie, they think only about entertainments, they are selfish and greedy.
4. Others are sure that teenagers are constructive, smart, hard-working, talented, careful and that they spend a lot of time thinking about their future, their career, their families, friends and their hobbies.
5. In fact, the majority of young people are polite, open and friendly.
6. Of course teenagers have problems and there is much stress in their life.
7. It is a difficult time for them as finishing school is the beginning of their independent lives, and there is much stress in teens’ life.