сторінка 95 вправа 4 гдз 10 клас англійська мова Буренко 2018
Відповідь до p. 95 ex. 4:
1. B. The Arctic tundra is a vast area of stark landscape and is frozen too much.
2. C. The tundra is covered in marshes, lakes, bogs and streams during the warm months.
3. A. A severe threat to the tundras, specifically to the permafrost, is global warming.
4. F. The notable animals in the Arctic tundra include caribou, musk oxes, arctic hares, arctic foxes, snowy owls, lemmings and polar bears (only the extreme north).
5. G. During the winter it is very cold and dark, with the average temperature around -28 °С, sometimes dipping as low as -50 °С.
6. H. 1,700 species of plants and only 48 land mammals can be found, although thousands of insects and birds migrate there each year to marshes.