сторінка 13 вправа 3 гдз 10 клас англійська мова Морська 2018
Відповідь до p. 13 ex. 3:
1. I'm not getting used to having so many people around - I used to being alone.
2. I used to think I was right about everything, so I'm not used to to being wrong.
3. I can't be used to to the local accent, so I think my English is worse than it would be.
4. My friends and I would take long walks, and we used to stay out late every night.
5. How long did it take to get used to eating late or maybe you didn’t use to it yet?
6. We used to write letters by hand, but since then I've got used to doing everything on the computer.
7. Before my divorce my wife would used to cook all my meals, and I'm still not getting used to doing things by myself.
8. Are you getting used wearing a uniform? What did you use to wear in your last school?