сторінка 39 вправа 1 гдз 11 клас англійська мова Морська 11 рік 2019
Відповідь до p. 39 ex. 1:
1. Mr and Mrs Smith live at home with their two children. They are a typical example of a modern nuclear family.
2. Mr and Mrs Popatlal live at home with their aged parents, children and grandchildren. They are a typical example of a traditional extended family.
3. Mrs Jones lives on her own and has to look after her two children. There are a lot of single-parent families like hers.
4. Some parents need to bring up their children more strictly.
A. bring down
B. bring about
C. bring up
5. When I was a child, I had a very turbulent upbringing.
6. Mrs Kelly is divorced and finds it difficult to look after her children on her own.
7. Many men believe that childcare is the responsibility of a woman.
8. Adolescence is a particularly difficult time of life for a child.
9. A person's behaviour can sometimes be traced back to his/her formative years.
A. creative years
B. formulating years
С formative years
10. The country has seen a sharp drop in the birth rate in the last few years.
A. birth rate
B. baby rate
C. born rate
11. She has five dependants who rely on her to look after them.
12. Children crime is on the rise, with over 30 per cent of thefts being committed by young people under the age of eighteen.
Страница 9 из 171